
I feel so sick, not sure why, is it because you are here with me or is it because I'm afraid one day that you will go away and I would be left alone and lonely in the same way I was before you walked into my life.
I know I did not say I love you
But it seems I am used to hear you breathing every morning
Do you think that that there is a meaning to all this fear ...
Does it mean that love is reviving and knocking my door again
Will it come pure and fresh, or will be accompanied with torture and overwhelming longing
Will it come to me again carrying the emptiness of the winter and stepping the summer aside
Will you set the cheering spring full of flowers and sun rays, and conquer the depression of the autumn
Knowing that hope may rise, fills my heart with fear,
I am afraid to cling to waiting for you at night, and then you never show up
I am afraid that you will cause me pain
You know, I may fail to lock my emotions
I may be unable to hide my deep need to you and to your existence
You have to make promises before you knock my door,
Be the star that will light up my pitch black night
Be my guidance
Be my everlasting sun shine
هناك 7 تعليقات:
You have to make promises before you knock my door,
Be the star that will light up my pitch black night
Be my guidance
Be my everlasting sun shine
ur feeling with ur sence music make my tears come true :$ god save u
I may be unable to hide my deep need to you and to your existence
You have to make promises before you knock my door,
Be the star that will light up my pitch black night
Be my guidance
عارفه الحب فعلاً اى حد يخاف منه ويخاف يدخل فى تجربته
لانه خايف من المه وعذابه
خايف ليحصله اللى بيحصل لكل اللى سبقوه
عشان كده محتاجين قبل اى قصة حب ندخلها .. نعمل ميثاق شرف المحبين
اللى يخل بيه .. يبقى له عقوبات راااادعه
بجد كلماتك جميله اوووى ومستنى اووى
(: (:
لايك بالاوووووووي
مونتي بوكيه ورد
Your high-end also make me cry
And you also wish you happiness
دعاء العطار
مافيش اى ميثاق فى الدينا ممكن يحمى الجرح اللى بنحسه لو الحد ده قرر يتخلى عننا
انتى اللى جميله ومرورك اجمل
Mona
i like it
:)
دعاء الكروان
i too
إرسال تعليق